The Guaranteed Issue Enhanced plan is guaranteed acceptance at time of application, making it great for your clients looking for comprehensive coverage, with a high drug benefit and coverage for Lifestyle* drugs, without the need for a medical exam.
Who it’s for?
Individuals, couples and families who are looking for comprehensive coverage and:
- Are looking for a higher prescription drug benefit limit ($2,500 in paid expenses)
- Want an easy application/prefer not to answer medical questions
- May have pre-existing medical conditions or have been denied health coverage
- Are seeking out Lifestyle* drug coverage as part of their plan
- Are looking for a supplemental plan but don't currently have a group plan, are self-employed, running a small business or retired
All dollar amounts are in CAD.
All references to “year” refer to anniversary year, unless specified otherwise.
Anniversary year means 12-months in a row following the effective date of the policy.
Benefit year means 12-months in a row following the date of the first claim for a specified benefit under the policy.
Calendar year means 12-months in a row starting on January 1 and ending December 31.
For a complete list of conditions, limitations, and exclusions, please see the Contract.
In Quebec, prescription drug coverage available under our plans is limited to costs not covered by the RAMQ Prescription Drug Insurance Plan. It is not intended to be a replacement for the RAMQ Plan. In order to be eligible for coverage under our plans, you must have a provincial health card and be registered under the RAMQ Prescription Drug Insurance Plan or have equivalent coverage under a group plan.
* Lifestyle drugs include prescription birth control drugs, flash glucose sensors, oral erectile dysfunction drugs, smoking cessation drugs and aids, medical marijuana, Intra Uterine Devices (IUDs) and diaphragms, anti-obesity drugs, vaccines.
*** TELUS Health Virtual Care, TELUS LivingWell Companion and TELUS SmartHome Security are trademarks of TELUS Corporation, used by it and its affiliates under license. Manulife cannot guarantee the availability of this benefit indefinitely