Lifecheque® Basic is your client’s solution to simple and affordable critical illness insurance. If your client is diagnosed with a covered critical illness, they’ll receive a lump-sum payment of the amount selected. How they spend it is entirely up to them.
Covered critical illnesses:
- Cancer (life-threatening)
- Heart attack
- Stroke (cerebrovascular accident)
- Coronary artery bypass surgery
- Aortic surgery
Who it’s for:
Anyone aged 18-65 who’s looking for financial protection against the possibility of illness. The lump-sum benefit is tax-free and can be used for many purposes, such as:
- Medical expenses
- Loss of income
- Home maintenance
- Business continuity
How it works:
- Approval is based on a simple signed Health Declaration – no medical questionnaire or family history required
- Return of Premium option
- Premiums are level, single-scale renewable and are guaranteed not to change for the first five years
- Premiums are payable until the policy anniversary date following the insured’s 75th birthday, at which time the policy will terminate
Ready to buy?
You can get a quote and purchase this insurance from your Advisor.